RB Crypto Bay Return Policy
Purchases are covered by the Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee when all the following are true:
· An item isn't received, or it isn't as described in the listing
· A buyer reports that they didn't receive an item or requests a return within the Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee timelines
· The buyer made the purchase on Rb Cryptobay.com via checkout or a Rb Cryptobay invoice with one of the following payment methods:
· PayPal Credit
· Credit card or debit card
· The item was paid for in a single payment
· Items collected in person are covered, provided all other requirements are met
· Buyer remorse or any reason other than not receiving an item or receiving an item that isn’t as described in the listing (see the seller’s return policy for return options)
· Items damaged during local pickup
· Local pickup items that were not collected by, or on behalf of, the buyer
· Items not delivered, damaged during collection, or damaged during shipment when the buyer arranges pick-up or shipping of the item (for instance, the buyer arranges freight)
· Duplicate claims through other resolution methods
· Items shipped to another address after original delivery, or when the buyer uses a freight forwarder. Exceptions include Rb Cryptobay shipping programs such as the Global Shipping Program and Rb Cryptobay international standard delivery
· Vehicles, Real Estate, Websites & Business for Sale, Classified Ads, services, Digital Content, Intangible Goods, and some Business Equipment
· Items sold through Sotheby's
Sellers are subject to this policy even if the transaction was completed on another Rb Cryptobay site.
When a seller lists an item for sale with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping), it may result in the item being sold to a buyer on a Rb Cryptobay site other than the seller's original listing site. A buyer is covered by the applicable Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee or similar buyer protection policy of the Rb Cryptobay site where checkout occurred.
When a buyer doesn't receive an item
If a buyer doesn't receive an item, the buyer needs to submit a request to report that the item hasn't arrived. The seller should address the buyer's concern and provide tracking information, updates on the delivery of the item, or a refund.
If the buyer isn't happy with the seller's response or doesn't receive a response, the buyer can ask Rb Cryptobay to step in and help.
If asked to step in and help, we review the information provided by the buyer and seller for evidence of a successful on-time delivery to the buyer's address (as displayed on the 'Order details' page) or proof of collection by the buyer.
Information required to prove a successful on-time delivery is all the following:
· The tracking number provided by the shipping company uploaded to the site by the seller before the estimated delivery date.
· A delivery status of "delivered" (or equivalent in the country to which the item was delivered).
· The date of delivery.
· The recipient's address, showing at least the city/county or zip code (or international equivalent) that matches the address displayed on the Order details page; and
· Signature confirmation, if an item has a total cost of $750 or more.
If we determine that the item wasn't successfully delivered or collected, a refund of the full cost of the item and original shipping is sent to the original payment method or to the buyer's PayPal account. The seller is required to reimburse Rb Cryptobay for the refund.
Generally, the buyer is responsible for accepting the item when it arrives. If the buyer refuses delivery, their claim is not eligible for the Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee.
· The buyer can provide, via written proof from the carrier, that they refused the package because it arrived empty or was damaged in shipping
· The buyer accepted and opened the package only to determine that it was an empty box
· The item arrived COD because it didn't have enough postage on it
The buyer is responsible for paying any customs and duty fees for international shipping.
· The seller overstated the value of the item, which caused customs fees to be higher
When a buyer wants to return an item, or the item doesn't match the listing
If a buyer wants to return an item within a seller's return window or they received an item that doesn't match the listing, the buyer needs to submit a request to return the item. The seller should address the buyer's concern and offer a solution, such as accepting a return, or offering a replacement or refund. In some cases, we may automatically accept a return request on the seller's behalf.
If dissatisfied with the seller's solution, the buyer can ask Rb Cryptobay to step in and help. If asked to step in and help, we may ask the buyer to return the item to the seller if:
· We can't determine that the item received matches the listing description, even if the seller doesn't offer returns, or
· The seller's stated return window and policy applies to the item, or
· The seller has already offered to accept a return of the item
When an item is returned to the seller
If a buyer is returning an item within the seller's return window, the seller's return policy will indicate who pays for the return shipping label. The cost of return shipping for an item that is not as described is the seller's responsibility and, in cases where an Rb Cryptobay-generated return shipping label is used for the return, the return shipping label cost will be added to the seller's invoice. You can find further details about reimbursements in our User Agreement.
When a return postage label is made available to the buyer and/or the buyer chooses to purchase a separate label, the buyer won't be refunded by Rb Cryptobay for the cost of the label.
Tracking is required to confirm the item has been returned to the seller. Signature confirmation is required for items returned with a total cost of $750 or more. If a seller chooses to offer the buyer an untracked return label and Rb Cryptobay is asked to step in and help, the buyer will not be required to provide proof of delivery or signature confirmation.
· Buyers may be liable for any loss in value of the item if this loss in value is attributed to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the item. Some sellers may deduct the amount of loss from the amount refunded to the buyer if the item is returned after being used or damaged by the buyer
· The seller is required to accept the return at the same location specified in the listing or at an address that does not result in a materially different return cost for the buyer
· The seller is responsible for any customs and duty fees on the returned item
· The seller is required to refund a buyer upon receipt of a returned item. Learn more about returns timelines
After confirming that the item was returned to the seller, a refund of the cost of the item (less any loss in the item's value, if the item is returned after it was used or damaged by the buyer) and original shipping is sent to the original payment method or the buyer's PayPal account. If the buyer arranged shipping or picked up the item, we may not refund the amount of original shipping or pickup cost. The seller is required to reimburse Rb Cryptobay for the refund. Learn more about reimbursement.
If Rb Cryptobay is asked to step in and help, the seller will no longer be able to issue a partial refund to the buyer, even if the item is returned used or damaged by the buyer.
When an item isn't returned to the seller
In some instances, we may not require that an item be returned to the seller. In these situations, we refund the buyer and may seek reimbursement from the seller, for example if:
· The seller chooses not to accept a return request when they offered returns in the listing, or the return request was opened because the item was not as described
· The seller did not provide a return shipping label or funds for the buyer to return the item
· The item location was misrepresented
· It's hazardous to ship back the item
· The item no longer has a value (for instance, a ticket for a cancelled event)
Alternatively, with the buyer's consent, we may give a partial refund to cover differences between how the item was described in the listing and the actual item the buyer received. When given a partial refund, the buyer isn't asked to return the item to the seller. We may require the seller to reimburse Rb Cryptobay for the partial refund.
If a buyer reports that an item is counterfeit, and there are strong indicators that the item is counterfeit, we may not require the buyer to return the item to the seller. The buyer agrees to cooperate with us to ensure proper disposal of the item. In such instances, we refund the buyer for the full cost of the item and original shipping, and the seller reimburses us for the refund. The buyer may not sell the item on Rb Cryptobay or elsewhere.
We refund buyers to their original payment method or their PayPal account. If a buyer doesn't have a PayPal account, we ask the buyer to create one with their Rb Cryptobay registered email address to claim their refund. In the unlikely event that we're unable to send refunds to the original payment method or the buyer's PayPal account, we may provide refunds by coupon or vouchers redeemable for future purchases on Rb Cryptobay.
After a buyer reports that they didn't receive an item or requests a return, or asks Rb Cryptobay to step in and help, a seller's funds may be set aside by PayPal, as outlined in the PayPal User Agreement.
If a transaction dispute arises between a buyer and seller and Rb Cryptobay resolves such dispute in favour of the buyer, the seller authorizes Rb Cryptobay to reverse the funds to reimburse the buyer, and if such funds are unavailable or insufficient, the seller agrees to reimburse Rb Cryptobay for any amount Rb Cryptobay refunds to the buyer.
For PayPal payments, the seller agrees to authorize Rb Cryptobay to collect reimbursement from their PayPal account. The seller can opt-out of PayPal reimbursement by contacting PayPal.
If reimbursement is unsuccessful, the seller agrees to allow Rb Cryptobay to charge their reimbursement or automatic payment method on file for amounts refunded to the buyer. Rb Cryptobay may place the amount refunded to the buyer on their invoice subject to their automatic payment method. The seller will remain obligated to pay Rb Cryptobay for all unpaid amounts and Rb Cryptobay reserves the right to seek reimbursement through other means. You can find further details about reimbursements in our User Agreement.
If a seller issues a buyer a full refund before Rb Cryptobay is asked to step in and help, we credit the seller's final value fee. Insertion fees and other Rb Cryptobay fees aren't refunded.
Buyers can't use more than one resolution method to get a refund. After selecting a resolution process (Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee, PayPal Purchase Protection, or requesting a chargeback from their payment provider) a buyer is required to use only that process to resolve the transaction issue.
If a buyer requests a chargeback from their payment provider or files a PayPal Purchase Protection dispute, any requests opened through Rb Cryptobay for the same transaction are immediately closed.
Fraudulent claims and abusive buyer behaviour
Buyers who engage in activity as described in the Abusive buyer policy may be subject to a range of actions, including the loss of Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee coverage, issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Rb Cryptobay, blocking buyers from opening claims, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
· A buyer opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
· A buyer colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
· A buyer filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
· A buyer claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order details page
· A buyer falsely claiming an item was not as described
· A buyer returning an item other than the original item received
· A buyer using or damaging an item and then returning it
For more information on consequences, see the Using Rb Cryptobay section of the User Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to indefinitely suspend the buyer's coverage under the Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee.
· Buyers and sellers permit us to make final decisions about all cases, including appeals. We may provide buyers and sellers with access to each other's names, usernames, contact information, and other information relating to a request
· When a buyer and seller don't speak the same language, we may assist with communication until the issue is resolved
· The Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee is not a product warranty
· In some situations, we may open and decide on a request on behalf of the buyer. This includes situations in which a seller is suspended for fraudulent activity
· For items shipped through the Global Shipping Program, the program's terms and conditions for buyers describe how members are protected by the Rb Cryptobay Money Back Guarantee
· We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the incorrect refund or reimbursement